>R. Pendar, J. Páscoa (2020).Atomization and Spray Characteristics around an ERBS Using Various Operational Models and Conditions: Numerical Investigation. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer.161. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2020.120243.
>M. Abdollahzadeh, F. Rodrigues, J. Pascoa (2020). Simultaneous Ice Detection and Removal Based on Dielectric Barrier Discharge Actuators. Sensors and Actuators: A. Physical. 315, 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sna.2020.112361.
>Frederico Rodrigues, José Páscoa (2020). Implementation of stair-shaped dielectric layers in micro and macro plasma actuators for increased efficiency and lifetime. Journal of Fluids Engineering.142, (10). https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4047800.
>N. Amanifard, M. Abdollahzadeh, H. Moayedi, J. Pascoa (2020). An explicit CFD model for the DBD plasma actuators using wall-jet similarity Approach. Journal of Electrostatics.107.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elstat.2020.103497.
>R. Pendar, J. Páscoa (2020). Numerical modeling of the distribution of virus carrying saliva droplets during sneeze and cough. Physics of Fluids.32. https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0018432.
>Frederico Rodrigues, M. Abdollahzadeh, José Páscoa (2020). Dielectric Barrier Discharge plasma acutators for active flow control, ice formation detection and ice accumulation prevention. Conference: Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting.DOI:10.1115/FEDSM2020-20291.
>Frederico Rodrigues, Mehdi Habibnia, José Páscoa (2020). Novel propulsion system for VTOL aircraft based on cycloidal rotors coupled with wings. Conference: Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting. DOI: 10.1115/FEDSM2020-20292.
>Filipe Dias, Carlos Xisto, José Páscoa (2020). Study on the Manipulation of Plasma Density around a Cubesat Using Magnetohydrodynamics. KnE Engineering, 405-414. DOI 10.18502/keg.v5i6.7057.
>M. Habibnia, F. Rodrigues, J. C. Páscoa (2020). A Novel Propulsion System Based on Cycloidal Rotors coupled with Pair-wing for VTOL Aircrafts; Cyclo-Craft. Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering International Congress. 3, 1-6. doi: 10.32393/csme.2020.55.
>M. R. Pendar, J. Páscoa (2020). Study of Droplet Characteristics and Spray Deposition during Coating Produced by an Electrostatic Rotary Bell Sprayer on OpenFoam. Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering International Congress.3,1-6. doi: 10.32393/csme.2020.1132.
>Hugo Canilho, Cristina Fael, José Páscoa (2020). A Numerical Study of the Effect of Vortex-Induced Vibrations on a Circular Cylinder Mounted under Elastic Support. KnE Engineering.100-112.DOI 10.18502/keg.v5i5.6925
>M Habibnia, J Pascoa (2019). ANN assisted flow modeling and analysis for a cyclorotor in ground effect. Aerospace Science and Technology.95. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ast.2019.105495.
>Mohammad Reza Pendar, Jose Carlos Páscoa (2019). Numerical Modelling of Electrostatic Spray Painting Transfer Processes in Rotary Bell Cup for Automotive Painting. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatfluidflo.
>Mehdi Habibnia Rami, Jose Páscoa (2019). Numerical Analysis of a Cycloidal Rotor Under Diverse Operating Conditions and Altitudes. SAE Paper. doi:10.4271/2019-01-1872.
>Mohammad Reza Pendar, Jose Carlos Pascoa (2019). Numerical investigation of Electrostatic Spray Painting Transfer Processes for vehicle Coating. SAE Paper. doi:10.4271/2019-01-1856.
>Filipe Dias, Carlos Xisto, José Páscoa (2019). Numerical analysis of reacting flows in hypersonic flight. Congress on Numerical Methods in Engineering.
>M. Habibnia, J. Páscoa (2019). Numerical Analysis of a Cycloidal Rotor under diverse Operating conditions and Altitudes. SAE Aerotech Europe. https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1872.
>J. Pascoa Marques, G. Ribeiro, F. Brójo (2019). Flow modelling of propulsion nozzles for nano-satellites. ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings (IMECE), DOI: 10.1115/IMECE2019-11712.
>Filipe A Dias, Carlos Xisto, José Páscoa (2019). Analysis and Comparison of Different Chemistry Models for the Computation of Reacting Flows on Re-entry and Hypersonic Vehicles. AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2019 Forum. https://doi.org/10.2514/6.2019-4150.
>Aditya Mushyam, Frederico Rodrigues, Jose Páscoa (2019). A Plasma-Fluid model for EHD flow in DBD actuators and experimental validation. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/fld.4714.
– Jakson Augusto Leger Monteiro, J Páscoa (2018). Effects of Harmonic Vibration on Cycloidal Rotor Performance. ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition.
– O. Cornejo, L. Mogollón, H. Alvarez (2018). Preliminary design part I, of an open circuit wind tunnel (type Eiffel) for Reynolds of 3.3X106 m-1. Revista de I+D Tecnológico.15,5-16.
– Filipe Dias, Carlos Xisto, José Páscoa (2018). Numerical analysis of a multi-species MHD model for plasma layer control of re-entry vehicles. ASME International Mechanical Engineering Conference & Exhibit.
– Jakson Leger, José Páscoa (2018). Effects of Harmonic Vibration on Cycloidal Rotor Performance. ASME International Mechanical Engineering Conference & Exhbit.
– A.R. Silva, F. Santos, A. Espirito-Santo, J.P. Marques, C.S. Fael (2018). Development of the Concept vs Prototyping: Implementation of a real scale Water-Energy Integrated System. Proceedings – IEEE 16th International Conference on Industrial Informatics, INDIN 2018.1006-1011.
– A.R. Silva, F. Santos, A. Espirito-Santo, J.P. Marques, C. Fael (2018). Study of a Water-Energy Integrated System: Challenges of Prototyping. Energy and Sustainability in Small Developing Economies, ES2DE 2018 – Proceedings.63-68.
– Mahdi Abdollahzadeh, J. C. Páscoa, Paulo Oliveira (2018).Comparison of DBD Plasma Actuators Flow Control Authority in Different Modes of Actuation. Aerospace Science and Technology.78, 183-196.
– Ana Silva, Fernando Santos, Antonio Espirito-Santo, José Páscoa, Cristina Fael (2018).
Development of the Concept vs Prototyping: Implementation of a real scale Water-Energy Integrated System. IEEE 16TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF INDUSTRIAL INFORMATICS INDIN2018.
– K. Dagar, J. Pascoa (2018). Numerical Modelling of Stall and Post Stall Events of a Single Pitching Blade of a Cycloidal Rotor. ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering. doi:10.1115/1.4040302.
– Louis Gagnon, Marco Morandini, Giuseppe Quaranta, Pierangelo Masarati, Carlos Xisto, José Páscoa (2018). Aeroelastic Analysis of a Cycloidal Rotor Under Various Operating Conditions. Journal of Aircraft. doi:10.2514/1.C034005.
> Gagnon, M. Morandini, G. Quaranta, P. Masarati, C. M. Xisto, and J. C. Páscoa, “Aeroelastic Analysis of a Cycloidal Rotor Under Various Operating Conditions,” Journal of Aircraft, pp. 1-14, 2018. https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.C03400
> K. Singh and J. C. Páscoa, “Numerical Modeling of Stall and Poststall Events of a Single Pitching Blade of a Cycloidal Rotor,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 011103-011103-16, 2018. (colocar pdf numerical modelling of stall and poststall events of a single pitching blade of a cycloidal rotor). http://fluidsengineering.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/article.aspx?articleid=2682037